Escape to our Awarded Retreat in Tasman, New Zealand
Come and visit our exclusive and modern luxury retreat right on the beautiful Kina Peninsula overlooking the Tasman Bay and Moutere Inlet.
The perfect Getaway...
Located just 45 minutes out of Nelson and 20 minutes from the Abel Tasman National Park, the Windhover Estate is perfectly located to explore the Tasman Region or simply to relax and enjoy the breath-taking views over the Moutere Inlet and the Tasman Bay.
The Estate is located on the Kina Peninsula on the top of the South Island of New Zealand. Its pristine, long beaches and rough cliffs are a well kept secret that allow for tranquil, long walks on the beach away from the crowds.
Visit www.nelsontasman.nz for local attractions and things to do in the Nelson and Tasman Region.
Super King Beds
The Windhover Estate is the perfect venue for small weddings, seminars or birthday parties. Please get in touch with us to discuss options.
Even though we have some fantastic little restaurants in close proximity, you also have the option to dine in and let your host cook you a homemade dinner.
What better way to relax than with a massage and the ocean right in front of you? Call us ahead to so we can make an appointment for you!
Escape To The Luxury
The perfect get-away destination no matter if you want to escape from a hectic life and just want to relax, want to indulge in the local cheese, wine and beer crafting scene or feel adventurous and want to explore the nearby National Parks.
Contact us today so we can help planning your perfect escape!
If you find a cheaper price for one of our rooms somewhere else, give us a call and we will match it.
One bedroom suite with en-suite bathroom and stunning views over the bay and inlet. Direct access to the pool area. Small kitchenette with microwave, kettle and fridge/freezer.
Two bedroom suite. One master bedroom with king size bed and the second bedroom with two single beds. Ideal for families. Large living room with full size kitchen, two en-suite bathrooms and workstation.
One bedroom suite with en-suite bathroom and stunning views over the bay and inlet. Small kitchenette with microwave, kettle, sink and fridge/freezer. Little outdoor patio.
Large Villa with full size kitchen, living room, conference room, large outdoor deck, fire place and master bedroom with small private garden oasis and private jacuzzi bathtub.
Can be booked as venue for seminars or small weddings.
Ask Your Queries
For enquires please fill out the form or contact us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
+64 27 246 0667
Cancellation & Booking Policy
- Bookings through our website requires a valid credit card to make a deposit. The full amount is payable upon arrival.
- A deposit of minimum of the first night OR 25% of the total booking price is due when making the booking.
- If you are unable to travel due to Covid-19 travel restrictions, please get in touch with us as soon as possible and we will refund 100% of your deposit.
- Cancellations more than 14 days prior to arrival: 100% of your deposit back.
- Cancellations less than 14 days prior to arrival that are unrelated to newly arisen Covid-19 travel restrictions: no refund of deposit.
- Cancellations less than 48h prior to arrival that are unrelated to newly arisen Covid-19 travel restrictions: guest has to pay full booking price.
- Please no children under the age of 10.
- Dogs are welcome at the Estate for a surcharge of $35/night. Dogs must be kept on leash while on property and owners must clean up after their dogs.
- If you are booking more than 3 nights through our website, you have free use of the e-bikes for one day.
The Waters BnB
Also visit our sister accommodation ‘The Waters BnB’ located on the same property, just a short stroll from the beach.